Configuring Email for Android & desktop Outlook
1. Install the Microsoft Outlook app from the Play Store on an Android phone.
2. Once it finishes installing, open the app.
3. Select the Get Started.
4. Enter your full email address, and click Continue.
5. Tap Exchange to apply the account type to the email address.
6. Confirm the email address is correct to sign in to the email account.
7. Tap Next.
8. Enter the email password.
9. Tap Sign in.
10. Congratulations! You can now manage your email, calendar, and contacts in the Outlook mobile app.
To ensure you can send and receive an email, send yourself a test email from another address.
Configuring Email for iPhone
Below are the instructions to setup your email within the built-in email from Apple. You can choose to install Microsoft Outlook App from the App Store and the setup is like the Android instructions above.
1. Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
2. Tap Accounts & Passwords.
Note: If you are on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. From the options displayed, select Exchange.
5. Enter the email and a short description.
6. Tap Next.
7. A prompt will appear stating to Sign in to your (email domain) Exchange account using Microsoft?
- If you select Configure Manually, you must manually enter server settings like server, domain, username, and password.
- If you select Sign In, provide the login credentials for the email account.
8. Tap Sign in or Next.
9. Once the email is successfully verified, a prompt may appear requesting to allow the Mail app-specific permissions.
10. Tap Accept.
11. Select the various services to sync with your iOS device.
12. Tap Save.
13. Congratulations! Your email is now added successfully